Source: Chân Thiện Mỹ
- 4 rectangular pieces of tofu, cut in halves
- 1 onion or leek, diced
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 2 sprigs of spring onion, chopped (optional)
- Ground black pepper
- 2-3 tablespoons mushroom seasoning powder
- 1 tablespoon vegan sugar
- A pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon five-seasoning powder
* Mix all of the above well.
- For each piece of tofu, make several cuts on the surface.
- Marinate with five-seasoning salt and a little bit of vegetable oil for at least a few hours.
- In a pan, turn on high heat. Sauté onion, then add green/red pepper and continue to sauté. When done, put on a plate.
- Using the same pan, add a little bit of vegetable oil to fry tofu until golden brown on both sides.
- Add the onion/pepper mixture to the fried tofu. Stir gently.
- Add some more seasoning salt, a pinch of vegan sugar and ground black pepper.